Monday 14 August 2017

Review : Contagion by Teri Terry



Callie has been missing for almost a year now and her brother Kai, is thinking the worst and giving up on hope. Suddenly, Shay, a teenage girl from another part of Scotland, shines light onto the case, for she saw Callie just before she disappeared.

Together  Kai and Shay set out to find Callie, on the way they run into a treacherous flu and uncover secrets that may just change everything. As they get ever closer to the truth, Kai and Shay's relationship strengthens bringing them much needed hope in times of horror, whilst they try to save Scotland.

Is it possible for Shay and Kai to escape the flu alive, find the cure and missing Callie before it’s too late?

Contagion is an amazing book. It grasped me by the throat and wouldn’t let me go until I had devoured every word. The dramatic last chapter leaves you hanging at the end; I am so excited for book two!

This is one of my most favourite books and it brought so many emotions in huge waves. I really enjoyed reading it, and everyone deserves to read such an exciting book! I recommend this for YA readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment